Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fine 54mm Figures



Over the past year, I have purchase some beautiful 54mm collectors quality figures from a gentlemen in the Ukraine.  While I have painted many 54mm figs, both singly and en masse – I unfortunately have yet to put brush to these.  I can however say, for the low price – they are the finest figures available.  They are so nice in fact, that I currently have them on display unpainted – as they come in an attractive Pewter color with a black wash.  I found them as “54mm Tin Soldiers” on e-bay: 

http://stores.ebay.com/strongseller



While the shipping time is not insignificant (unless you live in Kiev!) the wait is worth it.

I have no personal connection to this gentleman, but can vouch for his attention to detail and sculpting ability. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment